• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro - How to add weather and Favorite to home screen

I installed launcher Pro free version on my DInc running Incredible Re-engineered.

I would like to add my favorites and a clock with weather information to one of my home screens and could not figure out how to.

Any help is appreciated.
The widgets that are from HTC's sense are not usable in Launcher Pro.

The most common clock/weather replacement that can be used in LP is Beautiful Widgets. Can make it look a lot like the Sense clock, or customize it to your liking.

For other widgets, maybe consider upgrading to Launch Pro Plus. Some cool extra features there. You can check out the added features and update progress at http://launcherpro.com

Upvote 0
I would first suggest buying Launcher Pro Plus (cheap and WELLLL worth it)

What "favorites" would you like to add? (Photo contact widget is good for "favorite" contacts)

There are so many cool things about alternative launchers that you really need to take the time to read up. Scrollable dock and swipe gestures on the dock are insanely useful!!

Good luck

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones