• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher pro icons and others?

JamesR913

Jul 24, 2010
Does anyone know of a good place to get appropriate sized icons for the captivate. I know about the launcher pro site and forum I also have the launcher pro icons app. I was looking for something somewhat futuristic looking with color but not to colorful. Thanks for your help. Btw I tried searching and must haver used the wrong search terms cause I wasnt able to find any thing close to what I was looking for

I'm the creator of the LauncherPro Icons app/website. Send me an email (my address is in the market), and I'll send you the beta version. It is coming with some color icons not available on the website. Maybe those will work for you.

But shhh! The whole color icons thing is a secret ;-).

LauncherProIconsColors.png

Upvote 0
I recently bought LPI but I do not know how to change my stock icons to LP icons. I can change docks easily as there is a selection under Preferences->Appearance Settings->dock background.

But I have icons in my gallery that I want to put on my home screen and do not know how.
thanks

long press home screen > click create shortcut > Applications > choose your app > Click icon in "Edit shortcut" and choose the icon from your gallery

Reactions: jburbrink
Upvote 0
I recently bought LPI but I do not know how to change my stock icons to LP icons. I can change docks easily as there is a selection under Preferences->Appearance Settings->dock background.

But I have icons in my gallery that I want to put on my home screen and do not know how.
thanks

The method above works for the home screen(desktop), but for icons on the dock, just long press them. You will be presented with the option to change the shortcut, change the icon, or change the swipe gesture.

Reactions: jburbrink
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones