1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Launcher Pro+ or udate issuesSupport

1. Ubermother

Ubermother Well-Known Member

I upgraded to LPP a few minutes before my update came through, so I'm not sure where the issues are coming from, but I need some help.

My unlock slider is now jerky and there is a green dot that appears on the screen in front of lock icon. It disappears once the icon reaches it.

The screen is freezing when typing.

Anyone else having these issues?

Advertisement
  2. droidx_fan

droidx_fan Well-Known Member

Not as bad but similar. Lots of dragging, lagging and delays. My initial enthusiasm for this device is dimming substantially. I think I see why iPhone has such a huge market share despite AT&T and the antenna problems. I wish I could put a bumper on my X and all the minor things would just go away.
  3. kprst6

kprst6 Active Member

I feel the same way.
  4. tksuther

tksuther Active Member

You can disable the lock screen. Go to settings, location & security settings, then un-check screen lock.
  5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

my lock screen is a little bumpy even when I am not using LPP. In fact, I find the entire UI a bit bumpy. I made it better by installing a startup software that will not allow certain useless embedded programs to be in startup and will continue to try to shut them down. My usable memory is a lot more now and things are a bit smoother scrolling. All in all, whereas I like this phone better, I would have to say that the dinc was less jumpy.
  6. droidx_fan

droidx_fan Well-Known Member

How do you put favorites in the People Widget with LPP? I still seem to have a HTC Favorites category, how can I get rid of it? As far as categories goes, there is no favorites category. I'm wondering if this is because I'm tied to Outlook and Exchange Server?
  7. Ubermother

Ubermother Well-Known Member

I went ahead and disabled the lock feature. I don't need it anyway. Any news of the screen freeze?