• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro Plus issue

I'm a new Epic user,and installed Launcher Pro Plus yesterday. Everything seems to be working fine, except the Contacts button at the bottom of the screen will not work. When I press it, it says "Could not launch the requested activity." I pulled my battery last night and it is still having the same issue. Anyone else seen this and have any tips to fix it?

Long press that icon to relink it to your contacts application?

I posted too fast...Are you referring to the contacts "icon" on the touchscreen? Or is there a physical button on the phone? (Not familiar with Epic, sorry about that.)

It's the contacts icon on the touch screen. It looks like a silhouette of a person from the shoulders up. I tried long pressing to relink it, but Contacts is not an option. I am still stuck

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones