1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Launcher Pro Plus screen change

Last Updated:

1. steveo24

steveo24 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just noticed recently that the whole setup on LPP when navigating to settings menu, browser, sms etc. the sceen like zooms in and out. Don't know of any update besides the facebook one, and I'm pretty sure this started happening before the latest update. Not sure if anyone has an answer to this, and the only reason I'm posting is because it like just starting happening with no explanation lol. Haven't decided if I like it yet or not, but any info on what could've started this would be greatly appreciated ;)

Advertisement
  2. Boldt

Boldt Well-Known Member

I have the newest version from today (0.8.1.1)and do not notice any difference between it and 0.8.1.0 - I might not be following what you are saying the zoom effect (if I am understanding you) is something I have always had since using LP+

... Hope someone can help ya

3. steveo24

I'm speaking of any transitions that go on. In ex. if you click Youtube, the screen that comes up fades/zooms in. Then when you escape out it fades/zooms out. And on sms when you click on a thread it slides to the thread screen from right to left and upon exiting from left to right. Not a big deal, just curious why my EVO just recently started doing this. If you go back to Sense and click on apps you"ll see its totally different, but LPP used to transition screens like Sense does

4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Go to Settings>Display and you should find animation settings there. Nothing to do with LP.

steveo24 likes this.
  5. steveo24

Here's another thanks on top of the thanks button:D
    I'm def not a noob and have no clue y or how that got switched but it was starting to get very annoying.

Yet another example of this priceless forum at work ;););)

6. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

Yeah, I noticed this strange thing with settings being changed without your intervention from time to time.