• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro Plus...

I am having to reboot my unrooted Droid X about twice a day. On my main home screen I have a the "Weather and toggle widget" running the H7C Clock and Weather widgets and the google search bar. Every now and then the google search bar goes nuts (jumps to the top of the screen and cant be used). So I have to reboot.

Upvote 0
I paid just to have the ability to resize a few widget. It was definitely worth it.
resizing widgets is a default and free feature on ADW.Launcher

hi all i brought launcher pro+ last week set it up now when i unlock the phone the main screen freezes then it starts opening apps goes off comes up with force close goes blank then loads launcher and everything is then fine can anyone explain why plz

The constant FC/freeze with LauncherPro Plus is the primary reason I have uninstalled it and migrated to the ADW.Launcher

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones