Launcher Pro PlusSupport

Last Updated:

1. mlc331

mlc331 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm currently using Launcher Plus Pro over the 2.2 OTA. I'm having no problems what so ever. But does anyone know if there is a way to toggle back and forth between Android and Launcher Pro without having to go back and complete reset all your preferences in LPP?

In other words, I'd like to go back to Android and completely clean it, then run LPP. I'm trying to help LPP run as smooth as possible.

thanks

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

3. Dtatch

Dtatch Well-Known Member

I can't remember exactly if homeswitcher will work for the Droid X, if not in order to keep your settings back them up through LP. Preferences>backup homescreens and settings. This will save all your settings, icons and the LP widgets but will not work for non-LP widgets. You can then uninstall it then go back to Blur home and do whatever it is you need to do. Then just redownload LauncherPro and restore backup in the preferences. Your unlock code will also be saved in there.

4. Steven58

homeswitcher works fine on the dx.

5. Steven58

homeswitcher works fine on the dx.

6. Dtatch

Dtatch Well-Known Member

I haven't been using the Droid X for a couple weeks but I did remember there used to be a problem with it. So I guess disregard my previous post since there is an easier fix.

7. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

I think it says in the market description that it does not work with 2.2, but it must be for another phone cause homeswitcher works without issue on the DX.

8. MoFunk

MoFunk Member

I just loaded this today on my X and it would not work for me. I am also one of the lucky ones that cant use the battery manager......

9. mhrc4

mhrc4 Well-Known Member

I use one called Home Selector. I downloaded the APK from the LPP forum I believe.

its attached here. works like a champ.

Attached Files: