launcher pro plus

Last Updated:

1. DoubleEagle

DoubleEagle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm thinking of buying LPP. Do I use my browser on my phone and go to the page or do I use my pc to download?

Advertisement
  2. chippy

chippy Well-Known Member

I think either way should work, you have to put in your Paypal info. Might have changed though, I did it a while ago.

3. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Just grab it from the link below. You'll pay using PayPal and the unlock code will be emailed to you.

Introducing the new LauncherPro Plus!

GMB

4. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

Ive been using it for a week now and like it. I did a very limited amount of tinkering with the free version and the best I can tell the only difference is a handful of widgets and the ability to resize widgets and icons. But Ill admit this was enough to get me to purchase the paid version as resizing stuff makes a world of difference as to what you can do when customizing your phone. And yes, paypal or credit card only.

5. ZXMustang

ZXMustang Well-Known Member

The only issue I have with it daily is that when my phone goes into landscape mode when put into the navi mount, it becomes unresponsive and needs to be restarted in the settings. After I go in there and restart it, then it works perfect in car mode. Other than that, it works perfect and looks hot.

6. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

Once you decide that you want to stick with LP, install Home Switcher and use that to go back go Blur and delete all the widgets off your screens. (Shortcuts can stay) That should improve the performance of LP.

Also, press the menu button from any screen to enter LP preferences. Click on "advanced settings" and "memory usage" and change memory usage preset to "high". Also make sure "use homescreen caches" is checked.

Finally, make sure your compass is calibrated or uncheck "enable auto rotation" in LP preferences under behavior if you don't want rotation. Applications will still rotate but LP won't.

DrSarcasmo likes this.