• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro plus

I downloaded appbrain and got Launcher Pro Plus.. the paid version and so far i love it, but..... It will NOT let me log into the facebook widget.. it gives me an invalid url error... i saw on the website that he messed it up but it's fixed now and to download the update.. well the update numbers match what my version has... there was a file ( i'm not sure what/how to do it bc i am a noob lol) to fix it.. but i don't see how that file will work if i have the correct updated version.. another thing that i've noticed is when i get a text.. (i enabled swipe notification) that it locks down my phone when i try to open my messages.. after hitting home and the back button numerous times it finally pops up a force close window and i have to force close the system.. i am unrooted.. i don't want to brick my phone.. it's slow enough as it is and the only thing i have downloaded is Launcher Pro plus and about 10 apps... any information to help me is welcome =) TIA

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones