• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro Question

mezdup

Jul 29, 2010
is there any way to reorder your different homescreens? i had originally set my default screen as the 1st of 5. after realized that's ******ed (read: mentally challenged), i would like to set it to the 3rd of 5, but i really don't want to move all my widgets and shortcuts. would be a lot, lot easier to just move the different homescreens around.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.

yes I was one of the lazy people that refused to move these manually... 10 minutes later of searching I finally packed my icons and went on my voyage all the way over 3 screens... annoying yes, the maker of this application is constantly updating although more geared towards his new widgets I doubt we'll ever see a fix for this

Upvote 0
yes I was one of the lazy people that refused to move these manually... 10 minutes later of searching I finally packed my icons and went on my voyage all the way over 3 screens... annoying yes, the maker of this application is constantly updating although more geared towards his new widgets I doubt we'll ever see a fix for this

I went from 7 screens to 3 after grouping everything in folders and changing my dock icons to folders and gesture actions. I love haveing the ability to have 30 options in the dock to keep my screens less cluttered. I didn't even think to move them into a folder and move them together. I moved each one seperately...ugh! At least it's done now.

Upvote 0

So how'd the voyage go? Hopefully you didn't leave an icon behind! LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones