• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro question

Im about to install launcher pro. Do you lose the music widget in the drop down menu and the lock screen?

Nope! Both are still there, the Notification bar and lock screen look the same as before.

I just paid for this and I'm not sure I like it on the Fascinate because the stock interface had 6 or 7 screens wide where as the Launcher Pro has only 3. Things get real tight with just 3. I may uninstall it or turn it off.

Good news! You can change this. Just in one of the screens, go to Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings and change Number of Screens to the number you want. The LP Preferences menu has a lot of customizations in it, so have fun running around changing things to your liking.

Upvote 0
Good news! You can change this. Just in one of the screens, go to Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings and change Number of Screens to the number you want. The LP Preferences menu has a lot of customizations in it, so have fun running around changing things to your liking.

Thank you! I just did it, and you are 110% correct! My bad!

Upvote 0
Yeah guys in addition to 7 home screens you get that terrific dock and the ability to have more than a 4x4 app icon display. I've found 4x5 very usable with the text labels and can even run 5x6 without labels. LP really is a terrific app. Tinker with it. I didn't mind touch wiz, but LP is a step up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones