Launcher Pro Question

Last Updated:

1. n1chol3

n1chol3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I paied for Launcher pro through paypal and it's telling me to do this:

1) If you haven't already done so, go to the Android market and download the latest version of LauncherPro (free)
    2) Open LauncherPro, press Menu, choose Preferences, and then click on "Unlock LauncherPro Plus".
    3) Enter the following info into the respective boxes:

Um, where is that at because I can't find the logo for it. Do I just go into the manage applications? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. cultldr

cultldr Well-Known Member

If you have LPP as your launcher, press the menu button and choose preferences. You will find the options in there for LPP.

n1chol3 likes this.
  3. n1chol3

Great, that worked! Thank you! Ok, so now how do I get the google search bar back, and that's my last question lol.

4. bobdrakken

bobdrakken Member

You mean the google search bar widget? Just long press an empty space on your home screen and when the menu pops click 'Widgets' then click 'Google Search' .

5. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

Yeah the Google search bar is a widget, not an app. So look in your widgets.

6. n1chol3

Ok so I figured out how to add widgets last night, and all of you are to thank, now I'm looking to add the cool widgets that Launcher Pro is said to come with? I looked in there, and it seems very "stock" looking widgets. Am I missing something?

7. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

yes, the ones in the longpress menu are pretty basic, but if you go here, you can get a ton of other ones for free. if you get the paid version, you can get them in various colors too.