Launcher Pro QuestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. soapinmouth

soapinmouth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1)Is there any way to keep my widget placement/icon/folder placement when I load up LP?

2)Is there any way to disable Launcher pro without installing it so I can go back to my sense home screen with previous icons and widgets?

3) is there any way to do a scene like feature like in sense so I can switch between a LP scense and a sense scene?

4) What is the best replacement widget for-
    a)People (favorite)
    b)Calender/to do list
    c)Bookmarks

Thanks so much for any responses I really want to switch over but Its ganna be alot of work since i have all 7 of my screens packed full and I really love my htc widgets.

Advertisement
  2. kdwg927

kdwg927 Member

well, to answer question 2 you can use a program called Home Switcher, im using it right now, and I like it

3. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

This. It also applies to question 3.

Also, best replacement for

People: QuickDial

Calendar: Pure Calendar (couple different kinds). Actually way better than the sense calendar

Bookmarks: Good question. I just use the bookmarks link in Folder Organizer, instead of a widget.

4. moosanator

moosanator Member

For Launcher Pro, are there any icon packs that will work?

5. soapinmouth

Also 1 more question, what advantage does ADW have over LP tested both fairly quick seem to be the same thing except LP had a couple more features, am I missing anything?

6. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

I can tell you that for 4c there is no good bookmark replacement. Shame I don't know how hard they could be to create.

7. soapinmouth

Meh guess im jsut ganna stick with the sense then.. Il take the functionality of sense widgets over the badass design on LP :/ it really is badass love the 3d drawer and the fade as u switch between programs, if i could at least get those 2 funtion insto sense i would be golden