launcher pro themes

Last Updated:

1. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Recently saw an HTC Sense theme for launcher pro on the xda developers site. Want to know how to apply the theme. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!! VIP Member

If you link to it, I can check it out and play around with it. As far as I know, Fede doesn't support full-blown themes with LP. However, you can change the dock and dock icons to support a custom theme (not sure that makes sense).

Kratos

3. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

4. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

5. kratos

Ok, that's more of a theme pack than a theme. If you unzip the folder and copy the contents to your sd card, you can then set the custom dock background as one of those two included. The wallpapers are included and you can just set those like normal.

To set the custom dock, on home screen>menu>preferences>appearance settings>dock background, then just choose the image you want to use.

He also gives his own instructions in the second post. If mine aren't helping any, see if his help more.

Kratos

6. macktns

macktns Well-Known Member

that is a wallpaper that comes with the file, plus some sort of weather widget like beautiful widgets and simply a custom dock

to apply the custom dock, get the download and then put it on your sd, go to appearance settings for lp and then select custom dock. choose the dock you just put in there

now follow the directions they gave and put the far left icon as app drawer and select custom icon, then choose the icon that came in the theme file from your website. continue to do this for the 3 center icons each of theme being the phone and the far right whatever you want as they say

7. macktns

macktns Well-Known Member

beat me to it oops

8. _atlien_

_atlien_ Member

I don't have (and cannot get) Paypal. Is there ANY other way to pay for or otherwise obtain the plus version of Launcher Pro. I am willing to pay more, whatever. I want to really get into this app. I need the plus version and can't do Paypal.

Can anyone help?

9. Poloki

Poloki Well-Known Member Contributor

As far as I know, PayPal is your only choice because Fede lives in a country (I believe Uruguay) that is not supported by the Google Market and thus Google's payment method. So the only he can get the money is through Paypal.

kratos likes this.
  10. kratos

This is correct. Until Google can work out agreements with other countries to allow paid apps, Fede will only be able to accept paypal payments.

Kratos