• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro ?

random155

Jan 1, 2010
Finally got launcher pro to work. It actually seems slower than sense.... anyone else experience this? More specifically, opening menus is not as smooth and switching screens is a little choppy. Also... I do not get notifications on my sms and email icons when i have a new message or a email. I get it in my task bar but not on the actual icon, where it would usually tell me how many new emails or messages I have... any suggestions?

There is A LOT of settings and customization to optimize LP with your phone. I have spent many hours tweaking LP to get it to work just right for me. I dont know if this is my mind playing tricks but when I went to preferences>memory usage settings and played around with the cache settings as well as the memory usage preset, I got a much smoother experience. So I say all that to say, experiment like you did in college :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones