Launcher ProGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gazlyon

gazlyon Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've installed Launcher Pro free version on my DHD and I do like the additional customization that it appears it will bring me.

Couple of questions though, it seemed the only way I could get it working was via 'Home Switcher', but when I set it as the default home app it doesn't hold. If I press the Home key or reboot the phone, it always goes back to the HTC Sense launcher. Anyone know a work around for this?

Also, I only seem to get 3 screens instead of 7, is this a feature that will be unlocked when/if I decide to purchase the full app?

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. gazlyon

ok i've worked out the number of homescreens issue! Found it in the settings. Would still appreciate help with the default home screen issue though please :)

3. EddyOS

EddyOS Well-Known Member

Normally if you just press home you get a choice of launcher and a tick box for default. Does this not come up/work on the DHD?

4. gazlyon

ah....thinking back now, I think when I initially installed launcher pro I pressed the Home button and selected HTC Sense as default from there....balls lol

Anyone know how to reset that feature?

5. IndivisibleP

IndivisibleP Well-Known Member

Hmm, it might be easiest to uninstall launcher pro and just reinstall again. When you get the menu again set launcher pro as the default. There is also another way but I don't know how to do it for stock launchers. It has do with going to the app you want to rest in "manage applications" and "clearing defaults". But I dont know how to find stock launchers (i.e htc sense, etc) in the manage applications menu...

6. gazlyon

All sorted, if anyone wants to know how i did it....

From the home screen, tap Menu, then Settings, Applications and then Manage Applications. Scroll down to the HTC Sense app, tap it. Then scroll down and tap 'Clear defaults'.

I'm loving Launcher Pro Plus!