1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

LauncherGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Tesla5

Tesla5 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I was wondering which of these launchers you like best and why?

GO Launcher
    ADW.Launcher
    Nova Launcher
    Apex Launcher
    Smart Launcher
    Holo Launcher

Edit: After reading hours of reviews. I think I'm going to try Apex first. Based on only reading reviews I rank in this order.. Apex, Nova, Go, Smart, ADW, Holo

Thanks,
    Tesla

Advertisement
  2. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Well-Known Member

A lot of this is down to personal choice. I use Nova Prime on my note 2 and my nexus 4. Having tried pretty much all the launchers available I like Nova because it doesn't have a huge file, doesn't use much memory and I prefer the customisation options.
    Tesla5 likes this.
  3. C_M_A_N

C_M_A_N Well-Known Member

Nova prime for sure :) Super fast, Stutter free, and some pretty cool options
  4. deathscharm13

deathscharm13 Well-Known Member

I use next launcher with iPhone 5 theme

Attached Files:

5. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

adw kicks go's ass all day long in terms of functionally vs ram usage
    Y u want your rush to be an iPhail?
    :confused::D
  6. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I use Apex Pro. Apex, nova, and holo are very similar. I like Apex because it has a few customization options the other 2 don't (full theme support, icon size), and runs smoother than Nova does for me. Holo is probably closest to stock, and will run on older versions of Android.
  7. deathscharm13

deathscharm13 Well-Known Member

now i switched to apex after some people suggested it i kinda like it better so will be messing with it atm i am using the Mist HD theme :D

and i used i phone 5 theme cause i can :rolleyes: ....

on side note there are other unique launchers i'm wanting to try like

QM Launcher
    Action Launcher
    Smart Launcher

and a few others but i believe it is all in what your taste.Has anyone used any i listed? if so how did you like them?
  8. MiguelAMX

MiguelAMX Well-Known Member

I use the stock ICS launcher (not touchwiz), because every launcher I have used keeps crashing my damn phone. I got fed up with it and stuck with the ICS launcher,