• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hmmm... I question the value of 15 apps in the dock. Don't get me wrong I love the dock because those apps are always just 'there'. But if I'm going to have to scroll to get to an app, it might as well be on a different home page, rather than 'downstream' in the dock.

The 15 apps in the dock is one of my favorite options. Instead of apps on the last 10 spots, I put the 10 contacts I use the most. Any time I want to call/text/email any of these contacts, I just have to scroll over to them. This is far better than the sense people widget and doesnt use any space on my home screen

Upvote 0
I'm having problems switching from the stock home to launcherpro. Launcherpro isn't showing with the other programs when I try to look for it. I checked applications and it is installed but I still can't find it

Download "Home Switcher" from the Market. It makes it easy to switch between Sense, Home, Launcherpro, ADW, etc. etc.

Upvote 0
I'm having problems switching from the stock home to launcherpro. Launcherpro isn't showing with the other programs when I try to look for it. I checked applications and it is installed but I still can't find it

I know I am a little late to the answer party, but you could just go into your settings > manage applications, and clear the defaults for HTC Sense. Then when you press home, it will offer up a choice. That's what I did. Guess apps work too tho. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones