LauncherPro Dock Icon Set (Free .. 35+ Icons)

Last Updated:

1. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I was using a set of 5 dock icons that I found which were free, but the guy was charging $1.99 for the complete set, so I designed a set myself that looked similar to his and although it took me a little bit to make up, figure I won't charge anything for it.

Donations are very much so welcomed if you do like the icon set. Even $1 would help, but I don't hold it against anyone for wanting something for free.

I like simple, clean icons .. no pictures .. so as you can see by the 2 pictures below, my phone is pretty simple. :D

Let me know your thoughts! I will also be glad to make any other icons you wish if they aren't already made in this set.

V2.0 RELEASED IN MY OTHER THREAD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ATTACHMENT:::::

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    rcrott1, RadYOacTiVe and r@nd0m like this.
  2. GeneralPatton

Version 2 will be released either later today or tomorrow. There are a few flaws with the first set that I just don't like. (Fonts aren't "smooth" along the edges, and App has the wrong description below it; it's supposed to say DRAWER, not DIALER)

Also going to make the smaller words a little bit brighter.

I may do a few different sets .. have the words "glow" with different colors so it works with peoples different backgrounds...etc but that will begin to take more time. I am debating whether or not to charge like $.99 for that pack, which would include probably over 100 different icons .. but they all will have the basic fundamental of just WORDS.. not Pictures. Would people be interested in this?

I'm also probably going to design a few docks as well.

3. Bronxie

Bronxie Member

Looks good. I downloaded and I'll look out for your updates. Good job

4. parker09

parker09 Well-Known Member

Any chance of the wallpaper as well? ;)

5. GeneralPatton