• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LauncherPro Force closing!?!!!

Thanks. I went ahead and installed the LP plus again since it seems like so many of you have it on their Fascinates with no issues. So far so good. The only issue I see now is that there is a major lag when trying to install a shortcut on the dock if I choose an app, but it was like that before too.
The lag you speak of is very common at least for me. So, yes, when re-assigning icons to the dock, especially if you want to pick something from your app drawer it does take like what 10+ seconds for the app list to come up. I just chalk this up to normal since the execution is to bring up every app you have with the icon pic as well. So yeah the more apps you got the longer it will take. I've got over 120+ apps installed from Market on top of the default ones I left on there after I de-bloated. So my list is likely closer to 200 entries so yeah it might take 10 seconds to bring it up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones