launcherpro helpTips

Last Updated:

1. jamescb77

jamescb77 Member This Topic's Starter

ok guys i have launcher pro on my evo and when i change my icons to the custom icons i put on the phone after a little bit they all go back to the original grey icons except for my email one. Does anyone know whats going on here? Also i cannot change the way the normal icons look. No matter how long i hold down the icon the only thing that hapens is it gives me the option to put it in the trash can. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jamescb77

jamescb77 Member This Topic's Starter

no one knows why this is happening?

3. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

try uninstalling launcherpro and re-install
    never heard of this issue before

4. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member

I'm getting the EXACT same problem. Sometimes when I come back to the homescreen or reboot, it goes back to the default icons. But for some reason, it's only for the 1st dock. The other docks stay with my custom ones.

Hope someone can help. I have already uninstalled it and reinstalled. Still nothing.

5. jsweets13

jsweets13 Active Member

it was happening to me, instead of changing the icon, go to change shortcut and just put the shortcut that you want and pick the icon. that worked for me.. i would rotate the screen and it would go back to the orignal icons

HoldenCaufield and TishaCombs like this.
  6. TishaCombs

TishaCombs Member

Awesome! It was frustrating me and it didn't seem like anyone else knew how to fix it but it's working great now and the icons stay the same.

Thanks!

7. HoldenCaufield

HoldenCaufield Well-Known Member

This is why I search before posting. I was about to make the same thread. HA!
    This actually makes sense though, because of the 4 dock icons that I changed, 2 were for shortcuts I had put in (handsent instead of stock text, and gmail). These would always stay with the custom icons. The other 2 (phone and web) were stock shortcuts that I just changed to custom icons. I just redid them.