Launcherpro plus...HELP!Support

Last Updated:

1. gocardinals

gocardinals Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm really trying to learn LauncherPro, but it's tough. Among my latest problems:
    1. How do I get the number of unread e-mails to show up on my home screen icon?
    2. When I receive an SMS, I get notified twice, almost within seconds. It shows up in the notification bar, and also in the dock.
    Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Vaseline Smith

Vaseline Smith Well-Known Member

Have not had experience with your first question but as far as being notified twice for sms I have the same thing happen, I think its a part of LP.. No biggie.

3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

There is a launcherpro forum that you can post these questions in at launcherpro.com

For #2, if youare using a 3rd party messaging app like ChompSMS or Handcent, be sure to disable the messaging notification in the stock Messaging App. If LauncherPro has added their own notifications, same thing, disable notifications in the stock Messaging App to avoid the double-notifications.

4. dgold82

dgold82 Well-Known Member

5. stad

stad Member

If I'm reading this correctly, on the home screen, click the Settings button, then Preferences, Dock Settings, and check the box under Dock Notifications.

Does this answer your question?