1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

LauncherPro Plus Quirks

Last Updated:

1. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No massive complaints here, just a couple of weird things happening ever since I upgraded to LauncherPro Plus.

First, sometimes when I unlock my droid the browser is magically open and waiting for me, though I never opened it in the first place.

Second, the Facebook app randomly closes when I'm using it. Can't really pinpoint anything new I've done to my phone other than LauncherPro Plus.

I love the launcher, so I'll keep it, but I was just curious if anyone else if having strange stuff happening to them.

I am rooted - BB 0.4, Chevy LV 1.1 GHZ kernel

Advertisement
  2. srmccoy

srmccoy Well-Known Member

I haven't experienced any of the issues that you've mentioned.

For the browser, do you have the icon for the browser on the right side of the screen? Maybe after you swipe to unlock your accidentally catching the browser icon before you life your finger? Far fetched, but could be why.

The Facebook App is largely crap, but it's all we really have so we just have to deal with it. Bloo didn't look good to me.

3. brownhornet

brownhornet Well-Known Member

The only thing that kinda nags me about it is that it doesnt seem to play well with my lockbot pro. I'm not sure which it is thats causing the issue but...its annoying none the less. Other than that I do love lp.

4. copr165

copr165 Well-Known Member

Don't use it. Instead I am using ADW on my DX and personally like it much better.