LauncherPro Plus

Last Updated:

1. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am new, and I am not exactly sure yet as to what all you can do with LauncherPro Plus, which is why I'm posting here to find out. I looked on the forum but didn't really get a direct answer. If this was answered previously, I apologize in advance. I guess my thing is what exactly does LauncherPro Plus allow you to do?

Advertisement
  2. Leonord

Leonord Member

The plus version has some widgets that you can use inside the launcher.
    They are HTC style but in my opinion there are many others on the market that are way better.

3. Staggers

Staggers Well-Known Member

^Exactly as he said...
    The other side of it is that purchasing the Plus version allows you to support the developer, Fede, for what is truly one of the best (if not THE best) alternative launchers out there. I'd suggest you try out Launcher Pro (free version) and play around with it as much as possible. There are tons of threads and a few websites about the customisation you can do with LP. You can also look around launcherpro.com to see what the widgets look like, as well as the development roadmap for the Plus version and the regular version, so if you decide to upgrade you'll know exactly what you're in for.

clarkeskitty likes this.
  4. nvillamob

nvillamob Well-Known Member

Fede has also suggested that when he releases new features to LP+ the price will go up.

5. rjoudrey

rjoudrey Well-Known Member

Knowing what fede has done what is coming will be tremendous!

6. Howard Packer

Howard Packer Well-Known Member

I don't really use any of the plus features, but I still paid for it because the app is really as good as everyone says. So, I paid just to support the developer.

7. fluxbox

fluxbox Well-Known Member

Our entire team has paid for this app, and we use all if not every piece of functionality within this app. We are excited to support such a great application along with home launcher. WE are all also using it as Default, which many do not. Just a great app. Trust us here at FBM - Pay for it, you will not be sorry.

clarkeskitty likes this.
  8. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

You get to use the widgets. But Fenske really need to make it easier to customise the widgets. Right now we have to rely on apk files supplied by independent developers.

clarkeskitty likes this.
  9. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

The main things that I found to be added to LauncherPro Plus:

1. Official LauncherPro widgets, which include: People, Bookmarks, Calendar, Messaging, Twitter, Facebook, and Friends.

2. Pop-up boxes from the dock that show: Missed Calls, Unread SMS, and Bookmarks (I love the Bookmarks one).

3. Ability to re-size widgets (let's say you have your columns set to 5, but your 4-column widget is "cut-off" and not showing the full widget... you can long-press on a widget, release, and drag the bottom-right triangle of the highlighted box to make the widget larger (or smaller)).

10. Nighthawk4

Nighthawk4 Well-Known Member

As others have said, LP+ is an excellent launcher, so much better than the original Orange rubbish on my San Francisco and well worth the price. I haven't really tried the widgets which come with it. I just tried the free version of LP for a couple of days and then bought the full version.

No offence but some people complain that there is more software on iPhone than Android - developers can only do so much with free apps. If we are prepared to pay a small amount for the full app, then they have the funds to do more.

11. bmckenzie90

bmckenzie90 Well-Known Member

I've always found it hysterical that we're willing to shell out HUGE money for these phones, but we get uncomfortable spending $0.99 - $2.00 on apps!

12. clarkeskitty

clarkeskitty Member

That is true but maybe if the dang phones weren't so expensive people could afford more apps. LOL:D

13. fluxbox

fluxbox Well-Known Member

Some of the most beneficial features our team has found in this app, has been the pop ups and the ability to resize. When we started coupling that with the ability to work it with DesktopVisualizer also, it was limitless to the amount of customization to the main screen and applications space available. To us, this application allows our designers to have literally a blank canvas for customization as well as many other creative designers.
    Truly, a must have application for the android system.

14. DiscoHam

DiscoHam Active Member

LP+ is worth every penny and Fede deserves all he gets. Having said that, I do prefer the Pure Messenger FB, twt, email widgets over LP+ purely because of the customisation options. However, I believe Fede is working on a new version and if he matches/betters the skinning options available with Pure Messenger then I'll be well happy as LP+ is far more stable and predictable for daily use.

15. SHiFT3R

SHiFT3R Well-Known Member

Is there any way to synchronize fb birthdays with calendar using LP widgets?

16. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

I have LauncherPro Plus and want to get rid of my dock icons entirely...can i do that??

17. Chepe714

Chepe714 Member

i have the G2 and i like the widgets of LPplus but i dont wanna use it as a home replacement, is there any way i can get the widgets jus to show w/o having LP as defult home?

18. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

Long press a dock icon-change icon - chose blank. You can also use an invisible icon to have shortcuts in the dock but not see them.

I don't think so.

19. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

anyone have any hook ups on an invisible icon??

20. alanamaslama

alanamaslama Well-Known Member

Transparent Icon

I believe it's a 1x1 sized icon, but if you have LauncherPro Plus, you can resize it.

21. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

What I use in my dock.

Attached Files:

22. nhtr1973

nhtr1973 New Member

Does any one ever using SPB mobile shell ?

23. MegatronVsMe

MegatronVsMe Well-Known Member

I bought LAUNCHER PRO ICONS
    it has a transparent icon

its $1.99 but it also has like hundreds of other cool icons and tons of cool docks.

This is how i use the transparent icon for my dock
    I have a EVO 4G and a with a DROID X Dock

HOME PAGE

[​IMG]

24. 1920

1920 New Member

Currently using the free version of LauncherPro and I love it...on my Intercept I only had 3 screens...this gives me the option for 7 screen which is what I wanted in the first place...may upgrade to the pro in the near future...

25. brodizzel

brodizzel Member

I don't use many of the 'plus' features either. I just wanted to help the dev out. It's one hell of an app he's got there and I enjoy using it. Totally changed the way I feel about my phone.