LauncherPro settings

Last Updated:

1. mobrienjr

mobrienjr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am curious what people have their memory settings at and so forth. Ever since I rooted when going to the home screen I will sometimes have a 3-5 second delay before it pops up. I know it has to deal with the memory usage. What about the keep in memory feature? Just curious what other people are doing. I am not a big fan of Launcher...love the features that LauncherPro gives you.

Advertisement
  2. Rodeojones

Rodeojones Well-Known Member

I have mine set to moderate. It seems to have helped a lot. Although you should be aware that when chaning the phone's orientation (going to and from landscape/portrait) the OS will always redraw your icons and widgets. There's no setting in LauncherPro that will stop this from happening.

3. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

I have same problem. I try many different things to keep this from happening and it is starting to get annoying because it still happens. I will try different memory settings in lpro to see what does best

4. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Which version of Launcher pro do you have. I don't like the newer versions because it redraws a lot. I went back to 06.3 and it's functioning better. If you decide to stick with the newer versions, I think turning off the message and missed call counts help but I thought why upgrade to the newer version if I'm not even going to use the new features.

5. KidFlash

KidFlash Well-Known Member

Mine was very laggy, so I thought it may have been because it was using up too much memory. I lowered the memory preset usage to light, unchecked the Prevent force-closes option, and it seems to be running much better for me.

Thrawn likes this.
  6. Thrawn

Thrawn Well-Known Member

This helped me out alot too. Thanks. :D