• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have installed LauncherPro Plus on my Galaxy. It has been deactivated. Can someone tell me if there is a screen that lests you choose between LauncherPro and TouchWiz. I want to reactivate it again. As well, will beautiful widgets only work with LauncherPro Plus. I am specifically interested in the weather application. I can't seem to get it running after it was dragged to the bottom of the phone and deleted.

Thanks for reading my post.

Install 'Home Switcher' from the Market, it will let you pick the default launcher.

Alternately go to Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications, click on all, scroll down to TWLauncher, click on it, click Clear Defaults. Now when you press the home key it will ask what program you want to perform the action, click the tick box at the bottom to mark it as the default, and then click on LauncherPro. Easier with Home Switcher :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones