LauncherProGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mapleleaf-mick

mapleleaf-mick Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have installed LauncherPro Plus on my Galaxy. It has been deactivated. Can someone tell me if there is a screen that lests you choose between LauncherPro and TouchWiz. I want to reactivate it again. As well, will beautiful widgets only work with LauncherPro Plus. I am specifically interested in the weather application. I can't seem to get it running after it was dragged to the bottom of the phone and deleted.

Thanks for reading my post.

Advertisement
  2. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Install 'Home Switcher' from the Market, it will let you pick the default launcher.

Alternately go to Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications, click on all, scroll down to TWLauncher, click on it, click Clear Defaults. Now when you press the home key it will ask what program you want to perform the action, click the tick box at the bottom to mark it as the default, and then click on LauncherPro. Easier with Home Switcher :)

3. swipermusic

swipermusic Active Member

Home switcher didnt work for me, it changed it but as soon as I pressed the home button the twlauncher came back. I had to do it from manage applications and set launcher pro as the default launcher. Works fine now.

4. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Swipermusic are you on 2.2? Its known not to work on 2.2, but was perfect for me on 2.1

5. seepage

seepage Well-Known Member

Beautiful weather can be started normally by pushing menu, add, Widgets. then choose the one you want.
    If that doesnt work id try deleting it and downloading again.