Launchers for Rezound?General

Last Updated:

1. mistyinca

mistyinca Guest

OK, after seeing the show off your screens thread, I realize that I have escaped a whole world of customization during the nearly 2 years I had my Incredible. Now I have a Rezound, and I might like to play.

Funny, I did so much back when I had my Blackberry, and even designed and uploaded many themes to some free share sites. So the concept is not totally lost on me, but I am far far far from being techie phone nerd (term applied lovingly, of course!)

OK, so can we start a thread here with some available launchers (why you like,etc) some icon packs, and a noob guide to using them.

thanks! :)

Advertisement
  2. not2gutta

not2gutta Well-Known Member

I use goexplorer.. its the ish.
    mistyinca likes this.
  3. SamXp

SamXp Well-Known Member

I used ADW Launcher on my hTC EVO 4G but ran into some lag issues on the Rezound so I've been using GO Launcher. My favorite thing is being able to switch to a 5 x 5 icon layout, and the ability to remove icon labels. Really clean screen layout.
    Also the dock gives you five icons that remain static on all of your desktop screens. Here's my GO Launcher with Win7 theme and GNex wallpaper:

[​IMG]
    mistyinca likes this.
  4. schimm

schimm Well-Known Member

Of all I tried (I think pretty much all of them or the vast majority). Nemus was the best and fastest IMO. I thought all lagged to various degrees compared to Sense. I still use Sense BTW and have abandoned my experiments with launchers.
    mistyinca likes this.
  5. leroybrute

leroybrute Well-Known Member

What battery icon and clock widget are you using?
    mistyinca likes this.
  6. leroybrute

leroybrute Well-Known Member

2012-02-01_21-53-28.jpg

GoLauncher with black glass theme.
    Beautiful widgets for weather clock. Through getjar this app is free.
    Red transparent pandora. downloaded from xda.
    Battery Circle.
    Wallpaper from jbthemes.com. jbthemes has some of the coolest walls.
  7. Corki2

Corki2 Well-Known Member

I found a new launcher. Swipe up to open your groups. You can add groups. Close the groups by swiping down and use your screens as usual. It's called Hi Launcher. By far the best launcher I've used.

Attached Files:

mistyinca likes this.
  8. SamXp

SamXp Well-Known Member

Battery icon is Battery Monitor Widget with the red LCD.
    Clock widget is Beautiful Widgets, with the fourth layout and the GalaxyTAB10 Clock skin.
    leroybrute likes this.
  9. dmunz

dmunz Well-Known Member

Is there any way to get rid of the icon labels in Sense? I actually kind of like it, but it would be cool to go without the labels.

TIA
    DLM
  10. rcrott1

rcrott1 Well-Known Member

i love my launcherPro. ive had it ever since my first incredible.
    Mr. Boom and mistyinca like this.
  11. schimm

schimm Well-Known Member

Nice! I regret I have no sense of design when it comes to stuff like this.
  12. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Go launcher (the best (love the 5x5 n small dock option)) w/ red neon theme. 76 n sunny btw! At the beach.

[​IMG]
    leroybrute likes this.
  13. SamXp

SamXp Well-Known Member

If wish! I like Sense well enough, but that and no 5x5 option are a deal breaker for me!
  14. rageboardr

rageboardr Member

I had GoLauncher and GoLocker on my Rezound, but i noticed alot of my multitouch games weren't working properly. I read elsewhere that Go might be the problem. I uninstalled both and have no more issues. Anyone else have any problems with GoLauncher and multitouch.
    The games i was having problems with were CartoonWars:Gunner and Shadowgun.
  15. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

I agree Brother. I love launcherpro on my rezound. I know it doesn't mean much, but i am close to a score of 3000 on quadrant using it. Sense doesn't get me over 2400.