• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LaunchPro Plus

I'm not sure what LaunchPro Plus is (I have a Droid and it doesn't show in the Market for me), but the Android Market has a 24-hour refund policy. I've never had to do this but I think if you uninstall a paid app within 24 hours of installation your purchase price is refunded. If I'm not mistaken, this only applies to first installation of each app. Subsequent installations of paid apps that you have previously uninstalled for a refund are non-refundable.

Upvote 0
UncleMike is right with the refund policy. Try LauncherPro beta to see if you like it. The only difference as far as the website says is that Pro will have widgets similar to the HTC Sense UI widgets.

As far as showing up in the Market, this will not happen because the developers does not live in a country allowed to sell apps. Because of this, I doubt the refund policy is the same.

You can check out more here Introducing the new LauncherPro Plus!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones