• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lawsuit against at&t and samsung

Halofromsue

Jan 9, 2012
Okay Gang,
I've been wondering for quite some time if a lawsuit is possible and "worth" it for those of us that were told to download the ICS and are now facing MANY similar problems. NO WHERE in the notification did it say that I didn't 'have' to download ICS, but they insisted I do it. And now, my phone is a piece of crap.
I called AT&T and they told me to call Samsung, which I did. The samsung tech guy had NO idea what to do and told me to just erase everything on my phone by doing a reset. However, like I had to tell him (because he was clueless), it wont take the ICS out, it will just remove everything else you have in your phone. You'll still have the firmware problems after going through all of that. I told him I dont think its fair that we now have to have this garbage on our phones and that they dont work.

Therefore, Either one of two things MUST happen, Samsung MUST give us a patch to fix the multiple problems on our phones, or we MUST group together and SUE Samsung/At&t for breaching our contracts by causing our phones to operate negatively and not doing anything about it. The phones we purchased are not the phones we now have after this update.
I for one am beyond frustrated with my phone. If I had gone to the Samsung store and they tried to offer me a phone that: sometimes the ringers work, the battery drains constantly, the ringer sounds sometimes dont work and also the phone just randomly turns completely off and I have to take the battery out and put it back in to turn it back on.......I WOULD HAVE NEVER SIGNED A TWO YEAR CONTRACT AND SPENT A LOT OF MONEY TO GET A PIECE OF JUNK LIKE THAT ONE.

Therefore, I am seriously considering a lawsuit against Samsung and or At&t because of the crappy position they've put us in. I now HATE a phone that I once LOVED!!

Comments are welcomed. If you're a GOOD lawyer, contact me. I'm DONE with this crap.
SAMSUNG AND AT&T BEWARE. WE ARE FED UP.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones