Layout ideas

Last Updated:

1. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Thats my current layout, and to be honest I'm getting pretty bored with it. (Other screens are just widgets, and a blank one)

I'm not looking for any groundbreaking "omg my phone looks so awesome" ideas, just some suggestions on how I can "spruce" up my desktops a little bit.
    I look forward to everyone's suggestions.

2. xPhantom

xPhantom Well-Known Member

In the end, I think this really comes down to how YOU want it and what YOU want on your home screens. You're going to get all sorts of different suggestions because some people like very simplistic and minimalist screens while others like to fill every available spot. I'd suggest just scrolling through the "Let us peek at your screen" thread in the EVO section or look through here:
  3. ToastPwnz

Yeah I realize that, I'm just looking for somewhere to start.
    I tried the minimalist look, (as you can see in the screen) and I'm not a really big fan of it. Being able to use more detailed wallpapers is nice, but it doesn't really make up for the "emptiness" so to speak.
  4. graff_king

graff_king Well-Known Member

I would make clock widget background transparent, use some of the redone music player and various other widgets, and maybe incorporate your icons into new wallpaper...?
  5. ToastPwnz

I keep the clock widget's background because it gives it a slight "3D" effect. (At least to me it does)
    What do you mean by incorporate icons into a wallpaper?
  6. graff_king

graff_king Well-Known Member

for example, I am looking for a good railcar wallpaper and am making text icons with a graffiti font so that when the icons are placed it looks like graffiti on the car.
  7. ToastPwnz

Ah ok, I understand. Something to think about.