Laza zcell 5400mah batteryTips

1. shaggy45

shaggy45 Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. shaggy45

shaggy45 Member

Well i ordered one of these and it came today. So i guess i will see how it goes
  3. shaggy45

shaggy45 Member

Well so far so good. I've only done one charge cycle so I have four more to go for full capacity. Ten hours and thirty eight minutes with sixty seven percent battery left. Worth the $22 for me. The back plate is a smooth rubber. Its thin at the top then pops out a little less than half way. Where it sticks out its rounded off on the edges except at the top. Which is OK because it gives you a nice place to rest your index finger. So nice not to have to worry about battery life
    ebusinesstutor and Fred G. Vader like this.
  4. tigersharkdude

tigersharkdude Well-Known Member

Would you happen to know if you can get this with a WHITE battery door?
  5. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

Yes its on Amazon..
  6. tigersharkdude

tigersharkdude Well-Known Member

all I see is the one with the black door
  7. Fred G. Vader

Fred G. Vader Well-Known Member

just wondering what were your settings for those results ( i.e. 10 hours 38 minutes with 67% remaining) Particularly wondering what your brightness setting was at. Also did you have power saving mode turned on? Thanks!
  8. shaggy45

shaggy45 Member

I'm rooted using the stock ics rom. I've also disabled a bunch of stuff. I use juice defender, and my screen brightness is 0. I got over 24 hours last charge. I wish I would have took a screen shot but didn't think about it. I'm very happy with this battery. For the price you can't beat it. Ill probably start upping the brightness etc after my first five charges. Although I'm so use to it I might not.
  9. shaggy45

shaggy45 Member

I haven't been using my phone as much but still. Pretty awesome

Attached Files:

10. shaggy45

shaggy45 Member

Still using this battery and its still working great
  11. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

thanks, ordering now. If it stinks, i'm coming for you. lol..jk.
  12. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

Got the battery today. Popped it in and it was at 80%...guess I gotta do the 5 cycle full charge/discharge thing. Does that mean letting it completely die to shutdown then fully charge...or get down to about 3-4% then fully charging?

What happens if its bed time and tis down to 15% or so and I charge it for the night?

The only complaint I have so far is the hump is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I can't fit it in my GPS holder in my car anymore.
  13. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

my phone actually sat on 37% for a while...now it says 38% lol.

Is Juice Defender even worth using along with this?
  14. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

For those wondering how the new hump case compares to the stock

[​IMG]
  15. Dreeemer

Dreeemer Member

I'm getting this! But I'd rather the Mugen back w/the stand. $40 or so combined is a lot better than near $100! Anyone know if the 2 are compatible?
  16. Landrew

Landrew Active Member

Too bad I can't use it. I have the Samsung back cover with the integrated screen cover flap, which I am not prepared to sacrifice.
  17. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

months later, this battery and my stock battery seem to be draining so quickly and I have no idea why. I'm running Jellybeer rom right now. Woke up to 100% at about 9AM..by 10:30AM with some texting and maybe 10 minutes of GPS i was down to 65%