LBStestMode after update?Support

Last Updated:

1. eduk8

eduk8 New Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded the update and it seemed to help improve my GPS (not perfect but noticeably better than before) Later however I had to do a factory data reset to make my gmail partner page the primary account so that I could access my google calandar for work. After doing the reset my GPS is as bad as ever. I can't just re-update because I already have the update. I feel like the reset might have reset something - maybe the "fix" changes i had made on the LBStestmode screen - and now I need to change them. For example the factory reset turned "use wireless networks" option off in settings. The problem is i can't get back to the LBStestmode screen with 1472365 anymore.

I'm calling samsung on monday to see what they say but I was wondering if anyone knew how to look at those settings now?

I haven't rooted the phone yet and I'm waiting in order to make things easier in case I have to try and get a replacement.

Advertisement
  2. nybmx

nybmx Well-Known Member

You can use apps to create a shortcut to it. There's a ton of them available in the market. The one I use is called better cut.

3. ChaoticPurity

ChaoticPurity Member

If you use Launcher Pro, you can also get to it by making a new shortcut to "activities" and just scroll down to LbdsTestMode.