• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lcd screen

korry

Lurker
Mar 6, 2012
hi everyone!...bought a acer liquid e and i lean on the phone at work..ie constuction....and now i can only see half of my screen the LCD is all messed up and kinda like melting colors together! anyone have an idea to fix or do i need a new screen:(

Hello korry, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and these forums serve you well. Here is a link to the area where your phone is the main topic of discussion. I hope you will check it out.
Acer Liquid E - Android Forums

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones