• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help le tools synchronization software

gatorpond

Jan 7, 2012
I am trying to sync my K1 tablet to my laptop, I have following instructions from a previous post , but there is no Le Tools software that pops up on tablet or laptop. I am using the usb cable that came with the tablet, hooked it to my laptop.

Where do I find the LE Tools sync software to install on my laptop or do I install it on the K1 tablet. I do have the usb debugging checked on the tablet under applications then development.

I am most probaly confused on the whole process, any help is appreiciated.

Joe

thanks for writing and giving me some clue what to do. I went to Lenovo.com , and looked all over it, but it seems that anything to do with software for laptops is all geared to lenovo laptops or pc. I could not find a LE tools software any where on their site. I even put in several search words but nothing.

Will try and search again later and thanks for the advice.
Joe

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones