League of Legends !

Last Updated:

1. Jimmykimchi

Jimmykimchi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guy's . I havent seen a post for this game on this site ... So here's one !
    The Game's called League of legends . It's a pretty sick game . If you ever played Battle.net on Warcraft 3, then you'll know the game Defense of The Ancient (DOTA) . This game is like DOTA, but it's, imho waaay better than DOTA and any other competition (HoTN)

Umm yea lol . If you play this game, hit me up . My Name on LoL is "JimmyKimChi" I'm pretty good at the game, Level 30 good with almost all the champs in the game. Just in a low ELO since i'm always paired up with dips, leavers, and feeders. yea hit me up for ranks :)

Here's a link to the site ! (this link helps me out too!)
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=4b4eb65e872ba

Advertisement
  2. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

Haha, I agree to disagree. I liked HoN better then League of Legends, but what made me jerk slightly back is the community and people playing it. I think it's bit too many trolls in that game (HoN) and recon it was slightly the same with LoL.

But both games is great, I really enjoy those types of games. Though I must say, I'm more into Enfos games! :D

3. android.convert

android.convert Well-Known Member

I was playing LoL in beta and a month or so after launch. It is a great game would recommend it to anyone.

4. Jimmykimchi

Jimmykimchi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

lol . there's trolls in every game dude . LoL is pretty sickk

5. IronWaffle

IronWaffle Member

Just bumping the thread to see if anyone else plays this game. If you're a fan of dota you'll live this game. Personally I love this game over hon.hon is just a remake of dota when lol takes the concept and expanded on it.