• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

League of Legends !

Hey guy's . I havent seen a post for this game on this site ... So here's one !
The Game's called League of legends . It's a pretty sick game . If you ever played Battle.net on Warcraft 3, then you'll know the game Defense of The Ancient (DOTA) . This game is like DOTA, but it's, imho waaay better than DOTA and any other competition (HoTN)

Umm yea lol . If you play this game, hit me up . My Name on LoL is "JimmyKimChi" I'm pretty good at the game, Level 30 good with almost all the champs in the game. Just in a low ELO since i'm always paired up with dips, leavers, and feeders. yea hit me up for ranks :)

Here's a link to the site ! (this link helps me out too!)
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=4b4eb65e872ba

Haha, I agree to disagree. I liked HoN better then League of Legends, but what made me jerk slightly back is the community and people playing it. I think it's bit too many trolls in that game (HoN) and recon it was slightly the same with LoL.

But both games is great, I really enjoy those types of games. Though I must say, I'm more into Enfos games! :D

Upvote 0
Haha, I agree to disagree. I liked HoN better then League of Legends, but what made me jerk slightly back is the community and people playing it. I think it's bit too many trolls in that game (HoN) and recon it was slightly the same with LoL.

But both games is great, I really enjoy those types of games. Though I must say, I'm more into Enfos games! :D

lol . there's trolls in every game dude . LoL is pretty sickk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones