• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Leakers! Do you regret doing it?

Do you regret flashing the leaks?

• Yes

Votes: 36 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 52.4%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greatly regret it because of the leaks I now get a silent phone almost daily... I want the OTA to rid it.

This could be a hardware problem that was just exploited by one of the 2.1 leaks. It could very well continue with OTA 2.1.

I had the same issue with my phone from very early on. My replacement is arriving here on Tuesday. VZW tech support told me over the phone yesterday that it seems like a physical problem with the speaker in the phone.

Upvote 0
Greatly regret it because of the leaks I now get a silent phone almost daily... I want the OTA to rid it.

This could be a hardware problem that was just exploited by one of the 2.1 leaks. It could very well continue with OTA 2.1.

I had the same issue with my phone from very early on. My replacement is arriving here on Tuesday. VZW tech support told me over the phone yesterday that it seems like a physical problem with the speaker in the phone.

How did you go about getting the replacement? I have major dialer lag and the occasional silent bug.
Of course rebooting solves it but...

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones