Least Favorite...

1. Vanquish3r

Vanquish3r Member

What is your LEAST favorite show for which you have seen every episode or almost every episode?

Mine is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Next would possibly be The Cleveland Show but I really haven't seen enough episodes (though I do like the theme song!)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

There's this one cartoon I saw once, but am not very fond of and forgot the name. Have seen plenty of episodes of it which is the sad part. :p
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

It's gotta be Maury.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
  4. psionandy

psionandy Well-Known Member

Probably Start Trek TNG.. or Heros.

Though for different reasons. However i felt so much better as soon as I realised i didn't have to keep watching them.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

The Six Million Dollar Man. Used to enjoy it when I was about 10. Watched a couple of episodes recently, just seems so ropey and cheap now....and the fashions.. bwahahaha!!! Same thing for The Bionic Woman.

Space: 1999....or rather Flares: 1999 :rolleyes: Boring!!! However I do still enjoy watching the older Gerry Anderson/Century 21 shows, like Thunderbirds, Stingray and Captain Scarlet....probably because of the interesting and imaginative machines and vehicles. Like the aircraft where the pilots sit in the tail and passengers are in the wings.
  6. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Sons of Anarchy.
  7. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Just about every nostalgia '50s show that I had to watch back when there was no cable TV or personal video recorders. I watched "Happy Days" only because it was just barely tolerable, and almost always on. I drew the line at Sha Na Na. That stuff was too creepy!

Thank God for books!