Leather case/pouchAccessories

Last Updated:

1. fish2587

fish2587 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Looking for a nice leather case/sleeve for the incredible. Sena cases look good but they don't have an incredible case yet. Any suggestions? I ordered a suede pouch from sfbags and though its nice, i was hoping it'd fit over my verizon silicone case i have on now and it's too snug. Thanks for any help!

Advertisement
  2. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member

I'd check out bodyglove or otterbox - both companies make some high quality cases.. not sure if they have incredible stuff yet, worth checking out though.

fish2587 likes this.
  3. fish2587

fish2587 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

bump

anybody ever order a case from hedocell's website?

4. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

5. THORN74

THORN74 Well-Known Member

i emailed sena last week ,., the inc sleeves are comming, but they wouldnt say when

for the moment i am reusing a sleeve from an old samsung instinct, it fits pretty well

fish2587 likes this.
  6. joc236082002

joc236082002 New Member

I ordered the Seneca Kutu case originally for the Motorola Droid, but since upgraded to the HTC Incredible. I really enjoy using this case even though I am one to constantly change cases for my phone. I had VZW, then I purchased the silicone black case for the Incredible which helps keeps the phone from heavy impact. Long story short, the silicone case still was able to fit in the Seneca Kutu leather case and I have no problems taking it out. I have my name engraved on the case: the link follows...
    Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Motorola-Droid-Kutu