Accessories Leather case to fit DX with Amzer/Luxmo argyle case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twister6, Aug 26, 2010.

1. twister6

Guide

Jul 30, 2010

Advertisement
  2. twister6

Guide

Jul 30, 2010
    Went to check out re-branded Seido/Platinum Series case at BB, and instead came across a new Eddie Bauer leather universal wireless case. It’s not even listed on BB website, but has a code of EBUDY55-BLK "Extra large case", designed actually for HTC EVO. Very high quality soft leather and swivel clip. Well... it actually fits my DX with Luxmo/Amzer case!!!!!!! The sides have leather and elastic bands so it stretches and its deep enough for a cover to close it. Another great thing is that locking magnet is in the middle so it doesn't interfere with magnetic car dock/multimedia sensor on the phone. The price was $24.99. I will take some pictures and post it tomorrow. So far so good, and I have 30 days to return it. Basically, this is exactly what I was looking for since most of the DX and EVO cases designed to fit a naked phone. Luxmo/Amzer argyle case does add some bulk, and this is the only leather case I found to far to work. Just make sure you don’t get EBUDY44 case because it’s smaller, need this EBUDY55.