Leather case to fit DX with Amzer/Luxmo argyle case?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide This Topic's Starter

Went to check out re-branded Seido/Platinum Series case at BB, and instead came across a new Eddie Bauer leather universal wireless case. It’s not even listed on BB website, but has a code of EBUDY55-BLK "Extra large case", designed actually for HTC EVO. Very high quality soft leather and swivel clip. Well... it actually fits my DX with Luxmo/Amzer case!!!!!!! The sides have leather and elastic bands so it stretches and its deep enough for a cover to close it. Another great thing is that locking magnet is in the middle so it doesn't interfere with magnetic car dock/multimedia sensor on the phone. The price was $24.99. I will take some pictures and post it tomorrow. So far so good, and I have 30 days to return it. Basically, this is exactly what I was looking for since most of the DX and EVO cases designed to fit a naked phone. Luxmo/Amzer argyle case does add some bulk, and this is the only leather case I found to far to work. Just make sure you don’t get EBUDY44 case because it’s smaller, need this EBUDY55.