1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Leather CaseTips

Last Updated:

1. TheGeek

TheGeek Well-Known Member

I just picked up a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 and I couldn't be happier! I've been using an iPad for awhile and it was just pointless.

I am a businessman so I am looking for a nice black leather case. Anyone have any recommendations?

I used this for my iPad and loved it: EcoVue iPad 2 Case

Marware makes one for the 10.1, but it's one of those covers with the bend at quarter to make it stand up. I don't like that--I want just a flat cover I can flip over the back and hold it to use it.

Galaxy one they have: C.E.O. Folio Galaxy Tab 10.1" Case

Advertisement
  2. Coach70

Coach70 Well-Known Member

Check out Roocase. I've been using one for over a year and i love it. When folded up it looks like an ordinary leather folio so no one realizes you have a $500 tablet in your hand.

Roocase
  3. TheGeek

TheGeek Well-Known Member

Thanks Coach--they got the same thing--that bend in the front where you can turn it into a stand.

:(
  4. saltz

saltz Well-Known Member

Leather case

This one looks like it does not have the stand, is that what you mean?
  5. bfksc

bfksc Well-Known Member

That looks a lot like the one I picked up in a shop in Toronto for my Tab. If it's the same, it doesn't have the front folding face for desk/table standing and it works well enough. Samsung makes a pricey but nice folding case for their Tab, but oddly enough the design is flawed and when closing the case it presses the power button and turns off the tablet all the time...ack! I thought my Tab was malfunctioning until I discovered the flaw, and I returned the case. This leather one works fine and protects the tablet.