• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories leather pocket/sleeve??

THORN74

Apr 26, 2010
my Incredible arrives on weds. I was looking for a case for it....i know the pickings are slim right now but has anyone found a leather sleeve/pocket like the blackberrys have??

my mother has a BB and it came with a really nice leather pocket/sleeve, i would really like something like this for the incredible.

Looking too. Someone posted this one earlier. Not a big fan of suede so waiting for more options.

Nexus One Suede Jacket

I'm basically looking for something like this (VZW for Moto Droid) but in black.

leather_sleeve.png

Upvote 0
I emailed Vaja about their premium leather sleeve for the nexus one today. I haven't received a response regarding the sizing on it and wether or not the slightly different shape of the incredible will fit.

But I have seen several sites offering sleeves and belt clips for the incredible every time I search google.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Looking too. Someone posted this one earlier. Not a big fan of suede so waiting for more options.

Nexus One Suede Jacket

I'm basically looking for something like this (VZW for Moto Droid) but in black.

leather_sleeve.png
yeah im looking for something like ur picture. no clip for carry in the pocket. i am also wondering if a nexus1 case woulld work.

good to know im not the only one looking

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones