leather pocket/sleeve??Accessories

Last Updated:

1. THORN74

THORN74 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

my Incredible arrives on weds. I was looking for a case for it....i know the pickings are slim right now but has anyone found a leather sleeve/pocket like the blackberrys have??

my mother has a BB and it came with a really nice leather pocket/sleeve, i would really like something like this for the incredible.

Advertisement
  2. Superbad

Superbad Well-Known Member

Looking too. Someone posted this one earlier. Not a big fan of suede so waiting for more options.

Nexus One Suede Jacket

I'm basically looking for something like this (VZW for Moto Droid) but in black.

[​IMG]

3. Aerv

Aerv Member

I emailed Vaja about their premium leather sleeve for the nexus one today. I haven't received a response regarding the sizing on it and wether or not the slightly different shape of the incredible will fit.

But I have seen several sites offering sleeves and belt clips for the incredible every time I search google.

4. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

I would love a Vaja but way out of my price range, but yea, i want a sleeve just like my storm. Protects the phone when not in use, but doesnt make it bulgy while using it. and can you say, screen protection!!! heh

5. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 Well-Known Member

6. THORN74

THORN74 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah im looking for something like ur picture. no clip for carry in the pocket. i am also wondering if a nexus1 case woulld work.

good to know im not the only one looking