• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Leather Pouch - Boxwave

My boss gave me this leather pouch by Boxwave as he was not using it. I am not a leather type of person and rather would have a neoprene one. Most of the current neoprene ones out there are really for the iPad and being sold for the Xoom. I bought one off eBay and it is too big. :(

That being said I am currently using this and I am really liking it. It is actually for the Kindle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I figured. ;) I bet I win the award for girliest Xoom- pink case, pink stylus, flowers on the cover. :D

I really like that leather case though, I might see if I can get someone to get it for me for my birthday, for times I don't need the keyboard or whatever. It's for the Kindle DX?

Upvote 0
I figured. ;) I bet I win the award for girliest Xoom- pink case, pink stylus, flowers on the cover. :D

I really like that leather case though, I might see if I can get someone to get it for me for my birthday, for times I don't need the keyboard or whatever. It's for the Kindle DX?

Honestly I do not know. He gave to me opened as he was not using anymore. I will ask tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Would the Xoom fit with a gel case? I'm so torn. I use the bigger case only when I need all my peripherals (traveling, planning on doing hw, etc). I've been sticking the Xoom with gel case in my bag by itself for now. But man, every bit of lint and dust sticks to that gel case! It gets really gross. Maybe the leather case would be a good option just for every day toting around.

ETA: Also can you point me to the exact one you bought on Amazon? Did you get the iPad one? I'm not seeing one for Kindle DX.

Upvote 0
Would the Xoom fit with a gel case? I'm so torn. I use the bigger case only when I need all my peripherals (traveling, planning on doing hw, etc). I've been sticking the Xoom with gel case in my bag by itself for now. But man, every bit of lint and dust sticks to that gel case! It gets really gross. Maybe the leather case would be a good option just for every day toting around.

That has the VZW OEM Silicone case on it. So yes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones