Leather Wallpaper?

Last Updated:

1. agentfaze

agentfaze Active Member This Topic's Starter

Does such a thing exist? I'm looking for a wallpaper that looks like leather. Just seems really elegant to me, but I can't for the life of me find one that looks realistic...I have my LCD Density set to 180 if that makes a difference...

Advertisement
  2. agentfaze

Actually there's a wallpaper app just for this on the market called Luxury Leather Wallpapers.

3. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

or, do a google image search for "leather", "leather texture", "leather background", "perforated leather".... there are tones of images. when you find one you like just save it to your pc and crop the image to 960x854 and drop it in your DCIM folder on your SD card.

4. agentfaze

Ah okay, so 960x854 is the image size I need for all Android wallpapers? That's a big help, thanks.

Also... I downloaded a couple pics to use with WallSwitch (automatic wallpaper changer app). The ones from Flickie ended up in a "Wallpapers" album, the ones from Mablio ended up in a "download" folder in the Gallery. I can't find the images on the SD card, nor can I move them from within the gallery. Suggestions?