"Leaves warehouse by November 8, 2013."General

1. cgfw201

cgfw201 Well-Known Member

Ordered mine yesterday via Google Play (UK).

Delivery information is "Leaves warehouse by November 8, 2013."

I was a bit late ordering it, is that the earliest date that people in the UK have been given, or have some people got "Leaves warehouse by November 1st, 2013." on their orders?

Advertisement
  2. charliecc

charliecc Well-Known Member

Ordered mine about 18:05, and it has it leaving on the 5th. From the posts yesterday the 5th was the earliest date given. I expect we'll see a few go out before the 5th.
  3. GingerRob

GingerRob Well-Known Member

Ordered mine about 8:45 and got 'Dispatches by the 5th'
    Whether that means it will actually ship earlier is yet to be seen.
  4. dakster

dakster Well-Known Member

My shipping date was listed as november 5th, but it's already shipped and I have a tracking number. Think they were pretty conservative on the shipping date listings.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  5. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Ordered after 7pm and got 8th.
    I've sold my HTC One and that is going on Tuesday so looks like I'll have to get a loaner for a couple of days.
  6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Earliest date I've seen even in the US has been "leaves warehouse by NOV 5th.

Some have shipped already though
  7. sharkizzle

sharkizzle Active Member

From experience ordering a Nexus 4 and 7, Google issues the "device has shipped" email but it tends to sit at the warehouse for a few days. Even though I received the same email for my Nexus 5, I don't expect to get it until middle of next week.

I wish shipping notifications were as efficient as Amazon.
    Gatman likes this.
  8. Gatman

Gatman Well-Known Member

I got my shipping notification last night around 5pm, but as of just now when I click the tracking number in the email that tracking number still isn't recognized by UPS. That leads me to believe they staged them and printed the labels, but they won't get picked up by UPS until today. Since I picked 2-business-day shipping, that probably means I'm getting it Tuesday, and not Monday like I had initially hoped. :confused:
  9. Gatman

Gatman Well-Known Member

And now that I read this, I'm thinking Tuesday is a long shot. :mad:
  10. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

I've often found with UPS that even if the tracking number doesn't return a history, it might still be moving. But I agree due to the timing of everyone getting their notice that they'll probably be picked up today.
  11. sharkizzle

sharkizzle Active Member

I did 2-day shipping, as well. But like I said, based on experience, I don't expect it to ship until the 5th like the email states. So, my expectation is to receive it by Thursday or Friday.

That will give me some proper closure time with my Nexus 4. "It's not you, Nexus 4, it's me." :)
  12. tmoore09

tmoore09 Member

I don't want closure with my S3 it defied me and broke it's screen by wanting to go its own way and jumped out of my hand...
  13. GingerRob

GingerRob Well-Known Member

Just got the dispatch note from Google. Checked the tracking number and it has been collected. I will spend the next few days sitting starring out the window waiting for the delivery man. It's like being a child in the run up to Christmas.
  14. elemein

elemein Well-Known Member

I didnt get a shipping email but I got the Nov 8 date :(
    Lona808 likes this.
  15. rangergrrl

rangergrrl Well-Known Member

I got leaves Nov. 22nd....

Updated- Just received an email that it shipped out Saturday with estimated delivery on Tuesday.
  16. tmoore09

tmoore09 Member

Mine has shipped and is sitting in Louisville, KY at 1pm EST. Est arrival Monday.:D
  17. Gatman

Gatman Well-Known Member

Same here. My UPS tracking just showed up and has it scheduled for delivery on Monday. That's my birthday. Happy birthday to me! WOOT! :beer:
  18. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Ughhh.. Google how dare you give me accurate dates on when my device is shipping :eek:

Don't know how they're going about who is shipping, but you guys are lucky
  19. techman01

techman01 Well-Known Member

20. gordonwd

gordonwd Well-Known Member

Anyone know if these are sent "Signature required"? If so I'll have to be sure to stick around the house Tuesday afternoon.
  21. elemein

elemein Well-Known Member

I called the Google Play Store Customer support to check the status of my device. I was able to verify that my device shipping is on schedule. I sugest anyone worrying about the above link to call and do the same; it can't hurt!
  22. mmoy

mmoy Well-Known Member

If you have a UPS tracker and it's at UPS or later, then your phone should be on the way.
  23. Longdene

Longdene Member

Ordered mine in the UK 3 and a half hours after release, and had the "ships by the 8th" message. Mine shipped today mid afternoon via Parcel force. Hope this helps.
  24. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

Mine said ships by the 8th. Got a shipped email this morning with tracking number. Yaay
  25. Tarzanman

Tarzanman Active Member

I ordered mine Oct. 31 at around 4PM. I got a "shipping by Nov. 8" at first but just got an email this morning with a tracking number. I paid for 2 day shipping, so I expect it Tuesday.