Leaving the evo v soonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gamikzone

gamikzone Well-Known Member

Last week i bought a new phone and i am going to sell my evo v soon so i wont be here for much longer :(, it was a great adventure while it lasted, but i will stop by every few days and check my thread and help people on other threads, goodbye to all :).

Advertisement
  2. clc130

clc130 Well-Known Member

What'd you get?
  3. Cogra147

Cogra147 Well-Known Member Contributor

Are you selling?
  4. Cogra147

Cogra147 Well-Known Member Contributor

Derp... How much
  5. gamikzone

the galaxy s2 e4gt
    yes im listing it tomorrow on ebay
    its going to be on ebay auction starting at around 200, i have to chichitech 1930 mah batteries and a white silicone case and my phone is in great condition some minor scuffs around the sides is about all the damage to it.
  6. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Well-Known Member Contributor

Awww :( well anyways thanks for the help on the forums and on the radios ;) have fun with the s2
  7. gamikzone

anytime, if you ever get the gs 2 i can probably help you with radios there too :D.
  8. magohn

magohn Well-Known Member

From experience, Id start at 0.95c. Starting an item at close to retail ($225 at RS) usually means it will not get a bid. I start at 0.95c and this generates dozens of 'watchers' who, after waiting a week for their 'bargain', just cant let it go. Best way to get the most $ and it always generates at least a fair market price.
  9. gamikzone

you have a good point, i think i will start it around $50 and make it 5 days and set my buy it now for 225 :D.