LED Blink questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. mikejaret

mikejaret Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am very curious what the LED on the front of the phone looks like. The DINC LED is total garbage, cannot be viewed from practically any angle but directly in front of it, and is barely visible from there. The DROID LED was much better but nowhere near the LED on a BB.

Does anyone have an X that can take a short video of the LED or a picture of it blinking or DESCRIBE it....it is literally one thing that is bugging me about this phone....to know about at least!! :)

I will be returning my DINC (bb mobile is allowing me to after 60+ days) for the droid x regardless, but I would like to know, thanks!

Advertisement
  2. curtisdr

curtisdr Well-Known Member

Totally agree on the DINC LED. It was useless during the two weeks I owned it. I love the size and brightness of my Pearl LED. There is a review out there that shows the DX LED briefly. If I can find it I'll update my post.

3. Gummibands

Gummibands Well-Known Member

I have no clue on this but to me the LED light doesn't really matter. To me if I need to know if I got a message I set the sound to a certain ringtone or vibrate mode more than anything since I'm in college classes. But I guess I'd be curious to see the responses on this thread as well and see how often ppl use the LED over the sound notification and vibrate option for emails/texts/voicemails/phones/etc.

4. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

I checked and I don't see an option to have the LED flash at all.