• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Led Camera Flash not Working

Exhibit2gee

Lurker
Aug 26, 2012
I was using my flash for about 10 min or so, I would let it run, then I would give it a few minutes to cool down, then let it run again. I went out with some friends, tried to take some pics and the flash wouldn't turn on. I'm assuming the led burnt out? IF that's the case anyone know where to find parts for the phone? It doesn't turn on at all, I tried rebooting, taking out the battery, flicking the switch on and off and got nothing.

Any help in regards to fixing this situation appreciated.

Thanks.

I was using my flash for about 10 min or so, I would let it run, then I would give it a few minutes to cool down, then let it run again. I went out with some friends, tried to take some pics and the flash wouldn't turn on. I'm assuming the led burnt out? IF that's the case anyone know where to find parts for the phone? It doesn't turn on at all, I tried rebooting, taking out the battery, flicking the switch on and off and got nothing.

Any help in regards to fixing this situation appreciated.

Thanks.

Just call up Tmobile support. If your phone is still with in warranty they will replace it for free. I had the same problem with my first phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones