LED doesn't works when display is onSupport

Last Updated:

1. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member

I had GS3 before on which LED didn't worked when the display was on, I have GS4 now but i can't figure out if the LED will blink when display is on or not?

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

In my experience, it should even work. Why would it blink the led if it knows you are looking at the screen and will see the notification anyway?
  3. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member

Well it works on some devices when the display is on.
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Its a Samsung thing. They generally disable led while screen is on.

I personally don't like that
  5. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

I agree...this is a feature I would like to see an option for so you can have the LED stay on even with the screen on.
  6. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

The LED does work when the screen is on, if you have ever used watchON then you will notice that the LED comes on when using the remote control features.
  7. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

Lightflow app on play store should be able to do that for you - but be aware that on the s4 (due to how Samsung has coded the accessibility features), it may cause the phone to speak some of your selections out to you - example: it may say "checkbox selected" when you select pictures from your gallery. From what I've read, it is a Samsung bug (doesn't occur on any of my other devices)
  8. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member

Exactly so iam asking for an app that would make it flash when screen is on.
  9. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

SebaKL likes this.
  10. CyberWinter

CyberWinter Well-Known Member

I also would've liked the LED to stay on. It should go away after I've dismissed the notifications.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  11. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member