LED lightSupport

Last Updated:

1. Aldro

Aldro Member This Topic's Starter

I've noticed that the LED light of my Desire Z doesn't keep blinking when I have a missed call, text message or Google Talk chat.

I was worried that something was wrong with my phone, so I searched online and read that more people experience the same thing. But it's not clear to me if it's a standard thing--that the LED light just stops blinking after a certain period of time or that it's a glitch of some kind. Can anyone tell me?

If it is a standard thing, are there any good apps that you'd recommend for this? I read something about an app called Missed Reminder. Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

I think I read over on the cyanogen forums that the light times out after ten minutes, that timeout being part of the LED controller. They're working on a fix, not sure if they've finished it yet... hopefully it will be in the stable release of cyanogenmod.

3. Menddles

Menddles Guest

4. Aldro

Aldro Member This Topic's Starter

I don't use Handcent, so that's not the issue. I tried Missed Reminder, but it doesn't work well for me. For one, changing the LED colors doesn't work.

I'll just leave it as it is. Maybe this will get fixed in a future update.

5. jonoross949

jonoross949 Active Member

how bright is the LED, is there any way you could link a photo of the light on or something please?

jonathan.