LED Notification light not blinking?Support

Last Updated:

1. someguy1984

someguy1984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason after the media hub update my notification light doesn't blink anymore, it just stays solid red??? Has anyone had this issue, or have any ideas on what to do? I'm thinking about exchanging it...

Advertisement
  2. gabsandme

gabsandme Member

My led notification has never behaved as it should since I brought it home. It will blink 5 times right at the point of the missed notification and then never again. I've tried everything to no avail. I did a lot of research and others have had a problem with theirs, as well.

Anyone else had this issue and been able to overcome it?

3. mynewandroid

mynewandroid Active Member

My EPIC was doing the same thing. Exactly 5 blinks for a missed text and then nada. I installed the Media Hub update over the weekend and now it seems to be working properly (blinks until I wake the phone). Not sure if it had anything to do with the update or if the subsequent soft reboot fixed it after the update. Have you installed the update?

4. gabsandme

gabsandme Member

The phone alerted me that it wanted to run an update over the weekend and I ran it but not sure what the update was called (don't know if it was Media Hub). Is there a way I can tell?

screechs likes this.
  5. saminbama

saminbama Active Member

what is it supposed to do?